The TP-300FW from Kramer allows you to extend the range of your firewire devices by using Cat5 networking cable up to 100m(320ft). When used in pair, the device converts the firewire signal into a twisted pair signal and then converts the twisted pair back into firewire signals and outputs the twisted pair signal to another TP-300FW simultaneously.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer Bidirectional FireWire Over CAT5 Twisted Pair Interface (Single Unit) Features:
- System Range - Up to 100m (320ft) and up to 200m (640ft) using a third TP_300FW.
- Cable - STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- ESD Protection - Kramer's Spark_Guard" signal protection circuitry protects against ESD (electrostatic discharge) that can damage digital equipment.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS" - 3 units can be rack mounted side_by_side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK_3T rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-300FW Bidirectional FireWire Over CAT5 Twisted Pair Interface (Single Unit) today?
Kramer TP-300FW Bidirectional FireWire Over CAT5 Twisted Pair Interface (Single Unit) Specifications:
- Ports: 1 FireWire" on a 6_pin connector, 2 CAT 5 ports on RJ_45 connectors.
- Transfer Rate: 100Mbps.
- IEEE-1394 Standards: IEEE 1394a_2000, IEEE 1394_1995, IEEE 1394b_2002 at up to 100Mpbs.
- Esd Line Protection: IEC 61000_4_2 (ESD) 15kV (air), 8kV (contact), IEC 61000_4_5 (lightning) 12A (8/20us), and IEC 61000_4_4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns).
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 60mA.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98") W, D, H.
- Weight: 0.3kg (0.67 lbs) approx.
- Accessories :Power supply, mounting bracket.
- Options: RK_3T 19" rack adapter.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer Bidirectional FireWire Over CAT5 Twisted Pair Interface (Single Unit) or Call 800-841-9238