KanexPro TCPRS2 RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor
This RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor
is a programmable Ethernet control processor designed to integrate IP (internet protocol) with any Matrix Switcher, signal processor, scaler or lighting products. It converts TCP/IP signals to RS-232 or serial commands for devices that needs full control in terms of remote switching, troubleshooting or active monitoring.
KanexPro TCPRS2 RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor Features:
- Fully compatible with all KanexPro Switchers and third-party control products
- Supports RS-232 and RJ-45 for internet protocol connectivity to A/V systems
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot A/V systems through IP
- Supports Ethernet device drivers
- Supports industry standard communication protocols such as IP, ARP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, ICMP and Telnet
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
A/V integrators can use public command to program any RS-232/ Ethernet codes for third party products. The TCPRS2 is also fully compatible with diverse brands of equipment with RS232 output. This device is ideally used to remotely and proactively observe and troubleshoot flat panel displays, projectors, scalers, switchers, and other RS-232 serially controlled devices.
Why not buy this KanexPro TCPRS2 RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor today?