SmartAVI SX-200 Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 extender
SmartAVI SX-200 Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 extender.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
SmartAVI SX-200 Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 extender Features:
- Provides remote access of the PC with keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Uses single CAT-5 UTP cable to reduce installation costs
- Extends signal to a maximum distance of 500feet
- Supports all PC/AT and PS/2 keyboards with full emulation
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock are automatically saved and restored
- Supports full emulation and conversion on all PC/AT and PS/2 mice
- Compatible with Windows, NT, OS/2, UNIX, Linux, and other operating systems
- Supports computer monitors with resolution of up to 1600X1200
- Offers adjustable cable compensation
- Compact metal enclosure
- Supports stereo audio
SmartAVI SX-200 Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 extender Applications:
- Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
- Allows a number of network managers to control and access various servers from a remote KVM.
- Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
- Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
- Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
- Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI SX-200 Video/Audio/PS2 CAT5 extender today?