This Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler
is designed to upscale analog video signal from Composite / S-Video to 1080p HDMI. See the above front and back pictures. This converters chip-set includes a chip to make sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them. Besides video upscaling, the Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video, TOSLink (Optical fiber), and phone jack (L/R audio) simultaneously.
This Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler has a comprehensive On Screen Display (OSD) menu that allows you to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for the best picture quality.
Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler Features:
- This converters chip-set includes a chip to make sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Scales any video resolutions to PC (VGA ~ WUXGA)/ HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detects the factory setting of the connected display and outputs the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion.
- Automatic lipsync ensures audio and video are synchronized when converted to HDMI
- HDMI output at 50Hz or 60Hz vertical rate corresponds automatically to the input rate
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery.
- NTSC/PAL compatible.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.
SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output. Simply select among the audio input sources in the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and phone jack simultaneously.
Why not buy this Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler today?