This Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler
is designed to upscale analog video signal from Composite / S-Video to 1080p HDMI. See the above front and back pictures. This converters chip-set includes a chip to make sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them. Besides video upscaling, the Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video, TOSLink (Optical fiber), and phone jack (L/R audio) simultaneously.
This Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler has a comprehensive On Screen Display (OSD) menu that allows you to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for the best picture quality.
Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler Features:
- This converters chip-set includes a chip to make sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Scales any video resolutions to PC (VGA ~ WUXGA)/ HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detects the factory setting of the connected display and outputs the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion.
- Automatic lipsync ensures audio and video are synchronized when converted to HDMI
- HDMI output at 50Hz or 60Hz vertical rate corresponds automatically to the input rate
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery.
- NTSC/PAL compatible.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.
SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output. Simply select among the audio input sources in the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and phone jack simultaneously.
Why not buy this Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this Composite / S-Video to HDMI Scaler. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).