This S-Video to Component Video converter
delivers high-quality converted video, exceptional super-stable synchronism and superior color separation. It is ideal for converting a composite video or S-Video signal from a DVD, VCR, Laser Disc, cable or satellite receiver to a TV, Projector, Monitor with a component video or VGA input.
S-Video to VGA / Component Video Converter Features:
- Front panel or IR remote control.
- Motion adaptive 3D Y/C separation comb filter (for composite video input).
- 3D (frame Based) motion adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction (for Y/C video input).
- Advanced 3D motion adaptive Deinterlace.
- Automatic 2:2/3:2 film mode detection.
- Supports 50Hz to 60Hz frame rate conversion.
- Adjust picture brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and horizontal/vertical positioning
- Includes a plastic bracket for wall mounts or side panel installation
- Output is analog RGBHV or YPbPr via the HD-15 VGA connector
- Compatible with input from broadcast formats worldwide, including NTSC and PAL
- A 48 MByte frame buffer eliminates image tear/video hiccupping
- Includes a memory recall feature that automatically reinstates the setting last used
Convert between resolutions and video formats with this S-Video to VGA / Component Converter / Scaler. It automatically detects your sources input resolution and allows you to customize its output resolution and refresh rate through an easy to use on-screen-display menu.
This Composite/S-Video to VGA video converter scales and converts composite video, s-video, and YCbCr (RGB) video to VGA/HDTV a simple solution for connecting non-VGA/HDTV enabled equipment to VGA or HDTV display devices like CRT monitors, VGA projectors, LCD displays and plasma displays.
This unit is a video only device and audio needs to be wired in parallel with it as no audio is supported within the adapter.
Why not buy this S-Video to VGA / Component Video Converter today?