This S-Video to DVI-D Converter
automatically detects your Composite / S-Video input resolution & customizes its DVI out resolution to your needs. It has an adaptive digital comb filter, high-speed algorithms, and a vertical temporal filter to improve the picture.
combine to provide crystal-clear output with virtually no de-interlacing artifacts.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
S-Video to DVI-D Converter Features:
- 48 MByte frame buffer eliminates image tear/video hiccupping
- Adjust picture brightness, contrast, color, and RGB levels
- Compatible with input from broadcast formats worldwide, including NTSC and PAL
- Pure hardware design, no software or drivers required
- Includes a memory recall feature that automatically reinstates the setting last used
- Digital Video Standard: Digital Visual Interface (DVI)Output
- HDTV Resolution Support:480p: 720 x 480, 50/60 Hz,
- YPbPr/RGBHV, progressive scan 576p: 720 x 576, 50/60 Hz,
- YPbPr/RGBHV, progressive scan 720p: 1280 x 720, 50/60 Hz,
- YPbPr/RGBHV, progressive scan 1080i: 1920 x 1080, 50/60 Hz,
- YPbPr/RGBHV, pseudo-interlaced
- Input Signal Levels: Video @ 1V p-p, 75 ohm Y @ 1 V p-p, 75 ohm - Color @ 0.7V p-p, 75 ohm Y-Cb-Cr / RGBHV
- Host Interface: USB
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x S-Video Input 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x Composite - RCA Video In
- 1 x Component Video Input 8 pin mini-DIN
- 3 x Component Video Video In
- Standard Memory: 48MB
- Graphics Resolution: 640 x 480 VGA @ 85Hz, 800 x 600 SVGA @ 85Hz, 1024 x 768 XGA @ 85Hz, 1280 x 768 WXGA @ 60Hz, 1280 x 1024 SXGA @ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 1.18 in Height x 3.03 in Width x 5.75 in Depth
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
It is great for home theater peripherals like DVD players, the S-Video to DVI-D Converter lets you connect non-DVI / HDTV enabled equipment to DVI or HDTV display devices like flat panel monitors, DVI projectors and plasma screen TVs.
Your video is only as good as the adapter that connects it. Why not buy this S-Video to DVI-D Converter and Scaler today?