SmartAVI SM-QKVM-PRO-S 4-Port DVI-D/USB KVM Switch
SmartAVI SM-QKVM-PRO-S 4-Port DVI-D/USB KVM Switch allows you to view up to four different analog and digital video sources simultaneously on one display device. It also supports keyboard and mouse functionality, allowing you to access all four displays with one set of interface controls. Connections to video sources are managed via DVI-I connectors. Advanced viewing options include dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode. Use this device to simplify management of multiple sources by accessing and controlling them all through a single display and set of controls.
SmartAVI SM-QKVM-PRO-S 4-Port DVI-D/USB KVM Switch Features:
- View up to four computers on a single monitor
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Display each computer with clean and crisp high-resolution video
- Supports resolutions up to 1900 x 1200 @ 60 Hz over DVI-D
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four computers on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two computers on one screen
- PiP-mode displays one computer in full screen with three thumbnail views
- On-screen display makes setup and switching easy
- Switching is controlled via the front panel, keyboard hot-keys or RS-232 commands
- Control any one computer while monitoring three others
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI SM-QKVM-PRO-S 4-Port DVI-D/USB KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).