SmartAVI SM-HDMV16X-PLUS-S 16-Port HDMI/USB Multiviewer & KVM Switch
SmartAVI SM-HDMV16X-PLUS-S 16-Port HDMI/USB Multiviewer & KVM Switch is a member of SmartAVI's HD Multiviewer series of products. It allows users to view up to sixteen different HD digital video sources on one display device simultaneously. HDMV-16X Plus also supports USB KVM functionality, allowing the user to access keyboard, video and mouse operations on up to sixteen connected computers.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI connectors (or DVI-D connectors with adapter), with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, 9-mode, and full-screen mode.
SmartAVI SM-HDMV16X-PLUS-S 16-Port HDMI/USB Multiviewer & KVM Switch Features:
- Control KVM on sixteen connected computers
- View up to sixteen sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
- On-screen-display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
- Display each computer with crisp high-resolution video
- Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920x1080)
- Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1920x1200 with HDMI to DVI-D adapter
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Outputs HDMI up to 20 feet
- Change views with front panel switching, hot keys and RS-232, with optional Ethernet control
- Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
- Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
- 9-mode displays one all nine inputs on one screen
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI SM-HDMV16X-PLUS-S 16-Port HDMI/USB Multiviewer & KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).