SmartAVI SKM-08S 8-port KM Switch with USB 2.0 Sharing
SmartAVI SKM-08S 8-port KM Switch with USB 2.0 Sharing enables users to manage and switch KM (keyboard and mouse) functions of eight connected computers, including computers with multiple displays. It can support multiple displays per computer, including eight 16-head computers or up to eight quad-head computers. The monitors connect directly to the computers, and the SKM-08S is then used to switch KM operation between computers. The switch is compatible with most computers and all major operating systems, and supports all USB 2.0 devices. The SKM-08S also features USB keyboard and mouse emulation, RS-232 control, mouse gesture switching, and progressive automatic screen switching. The switch also allows you to control KM functions on one computer while maintaining the connection of other USB peripheral devices on another connected computer.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
SmartAVI SKM-08S 8-port KM Switch with USB 2.0 Sharing Features:
- Manage eight connected computers
- Dedicated processors for emulation
- Supports independent switching for USB 2.0 devices
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- PASS (Progressive Automatic Screen Switching) technology for automatic switching following the user's mouse movement
- Front-panel switching and RS-232 control
- Driverless operation for easy implementation, including multi-head use
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI SKM-08S 8-port KM Switch with USB 2.0 Sharing today?