SmartAVI MXC-HD08X16S 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher
SmartAVI MXC-HD08X16S 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is part of the MXCORE-HD line of modular switchers from Smart AVI. It allows you to route up to 8 HDMI sources to any of 16 HDMI outputs. Each input can be assigned to a dedicated output or a single input can be mapped to multiple outputs. The switcher supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and can pass DVI and HDMI 1.3b compliant signals as well as embedded audio. The inputs are equalized to help restore weak signals resulting from an extended cable runs.
The MXC-HD08X16S supports Smart AVI's SmartControl GUI software application. Through this applications you can adjust the switcher's settings using a Windows computer. This saves you the trouble of having to code your own RS-232 control software. Alternatively, an integrated web server combined with the Net-IP-Pro feature allows multiple users to operate the switcher from anywhere in the world using a web browser. The web server also supports Telnet for integration with third-party or custom control solutions.
The unit is designed for rackmount installation. A single power supply comes integrated and a second, redundant power supply can be added if required.
SmartAVI MXC-HD08X16S 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Applications for matrix switchers include: wall displays, digital signage, airports, dealer rooms, control rooms, Audio/visual presentations, shopping centers, security, point-of-sale, hotels and resorts, KVM switching, and more
- Switches any HDMI source input to any output
- Sources can be routed independently to any display
- Supports video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports computer resolutions of VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Supports HDMI Deep Color with up to 12 bits per color
- Compatible with HDMI version 1.4 and single-link DVI
- Supports 7.1-channel digital surround sound audio
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
- Transmits uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
- Input cable equalization
- Switching controlled via RS-232, IR remote, SmartControl GUI, or web server (Telnet supported)
- Front panel 4 x 40 LCD display
- Firmware upgradeable for future support
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI MXC-HD08X16S 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?