SmartAVI HDR-8x8-XTS 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher
SmartAVI HDR-8x8-XTS 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with simultaneous CAT5e/6/7 and HDMI outputs connects eight HDMI input sources to sixteen displays. This matrix features eight mirrored HDMI outputs, providing 8 HDMI output ports and 8 CAT-Cable output ports simultaneously. The HDR-8x8-XT supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 4Kx2K@30Hz) and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio. Connect an HDBaseT Receiver (Sold Separately) to each of the CAT-Cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 328ft/100m for multi-room connectivity. The HDR-8x8-XT works with Blu-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display through the supplied IR Remote Control, TCP/IP, or by using the selection buttons on the front panel. This device supports High Definition Audio, and 3D signal compatibility.
SmartAVI HDR-8x8-XTS 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- HDMI input supports: HDMI2.0, HDCP 2.2 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Supports HDMI 3D pass-through
- Supports resolutions from VGA~WUXGA and HD resolutions from 480i~1080p~4Kx2K@30 depending on the EDID settings
- Supports transmission distances up to 328ft/100m through CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Supports Power Over Ethernet (POE) function
- Supports simultaneous HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 outputs
- Supports wideband IR(30-60Khz) matrix system, IR transport (Plug in IR emitters and IR eyes are sold separately)
- Channels can be forward or backward. And supports GLOBAL IR input and output. (Plug in IR emitters and IR eyes are sold separately)
- Supports remote control, front panel buttons control and TCP/IP Control
- Supports smart EDID management
- Supports Digital Audio and stereo audio outputs
- Support bi-directional IR control (Plug in IR emitters and IR eyes are sold separately)
- Supports HDBaseT LAN Serving function
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD
- Master Audio transmission
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI HDR-8x8-XTS 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).