Shinybow SB-8188LCM 8x8 VGA HDTV Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher
The SB-8188LCM 8x8 VGA (RGBHV) HDTV with Stereo Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher is designed for Audio (AR/AL) and VGA (RGBHV)/Stereo signals. It has eight individual VGA (RGBHV) /Stereo Audio (AR/AL) Outputs and eight individual VGA(RGBHV)/Stereo Audio(AR/AL) Inputs. Since it happens to be matrix router, it can route any input to any output, and can route a single input to multiple outputs, or vice versa. It is useful for Matrix signals that come from VGA devices like PCs and Laptops, Satellite Receivers, Set Top Boxes, etc. and sends these signals to the destination VGA devices like LCD monitors, VGA Projectors, VGA monitors and Plasma LCD TVs etc. The control is provided through the push-buttons IR remote control on the front, or RS-232. The two-line LCD display provides signal routing status information in real-time. The RS-232 interface interfaces with the GUI interface which is included, or is present in a third party controller. The control software is Windows-based, to lend complete control of this switcher from a computer.
8x8 VGA (RGBHV) HDTV with Stereo Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher Features
- 8x inputs VGA+Stereo audio to 8x outputs VGA+Stereo audio supported Matrix Switcher
- 8x Input signal-support through Stereo Audio(AR/AL), VGA (RGBHV)
- 8x Output signal-support thorough Stereo Audio(AR/AL), VGA (RGBHV) to VGA monitor displays
- Higher video bandwidth: 450Mz each path RGB signals
- Supports HD resolutions: XGA, WSXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA
- Serial interface: RS-232
- Supported with all Video Monitor devices (VGA), Projectors and Plasma displays
- Control PC RS-232 Drive, compatible with WIN XP/7
- User Interface controls: RS-232 port, using ASCII simple English commands
- Front Panel button manual controlled
- IR remote-control
- Supports Rack mount or desktop, included brackets
- Power-supply: DC12Volt, Universal Type Switch: 100~230VAC, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this 8x8 VGA (RGBHV) HDTV with Stereo Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher today?
8x8 VGA (RGBHV) HDTV with Stereo Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher Specifications
- Type of Switcher: 8 in To 8 out, VGA (RGBHV)-Audio Matrix Switcher
- Input Ports
- 8x VGA (RGBHV) via DB15F VGA Female connector
- 8x Stereo Audio (AR/AL), Via 3.5mm Ear Phone Female Jack
- Output Ports
- 8x VGA (RGBHV) via 1x DB15F VGA Female connector
- 8x Stereo Audio (AR/AL), Via 3.5mm Ear Phone Female Jack
- Video Bandwidth: 450MHz (-3db), 200mVp-p
- Video Supported: Higher resolution formats HD 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- Audio Supported: Stereo Audio
- Low All Hostile Crosstalk: -83 db@5MHz
- Controls: IR remote, Select buttons on the front panel & RS-232
- PC RS-232 Control: RS-232 interface serial via DRV on a PC or 3rd party
- Gain Control: 60MHz 0.1 db gain flatness
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, VCCl, REACH, Erp, WEEE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19 x 7.87 x 3.46 in(482x 200x88mm)
- Power Supply: DC12V / 2A (consumption 1.6A Max) Use Universal Switch Type 50/60Hz,100~230 VAC
- Shipping Weight: 3.55 Kg / 5.85 lb
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-8188LCM 8x8 VGA HDTV Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.