The SB-6335T5 5-Play HDBaseT PoH Transmitter transmits HDMI signal, IR Remote signals input to Reciever or output to destination and RS-232 interface signal I/O. It delivers higher full HD HDMI resolutions and controls signals via single category cable transmit to other size HDBaseT Receiver. The Transmitter also supports wall mount install total of 10pcs into one 19 inch 4U Rack mountable. Ideal for sending the HDMI digital video/multi-channel audio format, the Transmitter supports link speed of up to 3.4Gbps. It uses the single UTP/FTP category cable CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a or CAT7 via RJ-45 8P8C female socket.
shinybow SB-6335T5 5-Play HDBaseT PoH Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI Features
- HDBaseT Transmitter extends the HDMI signal over single category cable
- Transmit signals are HDMI, IR in/out, Ethernet, RS-232 I/O and PoH (Power Over HDBaseT)
- HDBaseT link speeds of up to 3.4Gbps, HDMI 1.4, full HD 4K2K signal, HDCP compliant
- Power supply using universal power switch 50/60Hz, 100~240VAC
Why not buy shinybow SB-6335T5 5-Play HDBaseT PoH Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI this?
Shinybow SB-6335T5 5-Play HDBaseT PoH Transmitter up to 330 Feet 100M Single LAN, 2-way IR, RS-232, HDMI Specifications
- Type of Extender HDBaseT Transmitter transmits the HDMI signal over single category cable
- Input Signals HDMI with Digital Video (TMDS)/Audio .5~1.0Vpp, DDC5Vpp
- HDBaseT Supports HDMI 1.4 Standard, DVI and HDCP Compliant
- Video Support HDMI and DVI TMDS format for 1920x1200 resolution up to 3.4Gbps Digital RGB 36bits deep color, 3D 1.4a HDMI format
- Audio I/O Supports Multi-channel Audio Formats 5.1/7.1, MAT (MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
- PoH Distance With power over HDBaseT
- Cable Support CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7 use UTP or FTP category cable
- Support HDMI Resolution 480p, 720p, 1080i/1080p@60Hz or 4K2K@24Hz
- Scan Rate Accepted Support HDMI full HD Resolutions; Frequency 24Hz to 60Hz
- Control 1x IR in, 1x IR out, 1x RS-232 I/O and 1x Ethernet series interface
- IR Infrared Frequency 38Khz
- Extend Distance Up to 328 feet (100M) via (UTP or FTP CAT6 100M cable)
- Extend Distance Up to 100M (CAT6)
- Safety Approvals CE, FCC, VCCI, REACH & WEEE
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.12 x 5.12 x 1.14 in (130x130x29 mm)
- Rack Mount Total 13 pcs install into 19 inch 4U Rack mountable
- Shipping Weight 0.385 kg/0.847 lb
- Power Consumption Max 750mA (Full load 1080p-60Hz signal with use DC12V input)
- Power Supply Extra Power Input +48VDC, 1A (Universal Type 50/60Hz, 100~240 VAC)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-6335T5 5-Play HDBaseT PoH Transmitter up to 330 Feet or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.