Shinybow SB-4144TB 4x4 VGA with Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher
4x4 VGA with Stereo Audio (Terminal block) Matrix Routing Switcher
The SB-4144TB 4x4 VGA and Audio Matrix Switch is one of the most innovative VGA/RGBHV and Stereo Audio (AR/AL) switching products. SB-4144TB has a Video Bandwidth from 310MHz to 380MHz. It has a width of 17.32 inches and is rack mountable to a width of 19 inches utilizing a pair of Ear Mounts that come packaged with this unit. There are four individual connections for inputs and four individual connections for outputs located on the back panel.
The SB-4144TB VGA and Audio Matrix Switch is ideally suited for full HD (High Definition) LCD Television or Plasma display monitor applications. Functional manual control is achieved through push buttons located on the front panel with a two line LCD Display. External functional control is achieved through a RS-232 connection or through the IR Remote Control. The RS-232 connection allows functions to be controlled using the included Windows GUI interface or by third party controller.
Shinybow SB-4144TB 4x4 VGA with Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher Features
- Supports 4 Inputs and 4 Outputs
- Supports PC resolutions from 640x480 up to 1920x1200
- Video Bandwidth 380MHz (-3db), 200 mVp-p
- Low All Hostile Crosstalk of -83dB@ 5 Mhz
- Excellent Video (VGA-RGBHV) And Stereo Audio Performance
- Switching Support For RGBHV In LCD Monitors And Plasma Displays
- Suitable For Full HD High Resolution Video Player Devices And LCD/Plasma Monitor Displays
- Excellent ESD Rating Exceeding 4000V
- Direct Selection Via Front Push Buttons With And Confirmation Data Displayed via LED Readout
- Infrared IR Remote Control (38KHz) And IR Extender (Max 300M)
- Supports RS-232 Interface Control Driver For WIN7 2000 XP - A Windows Based Control Software Driver Package
- RS-232 Protocol List With User Guide Is Included
- Supports Rack Mounting to 19 in. widths with Included Ear Rack Mounts
- Supports Lower Power Consumption With Full Power Load Under 550mA
- Power Supply Is A Universal Type 100~230 VAC Switch
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-4144TB 4x4 VGA with Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher today?
Shinybow SB-4144TB 4x4 VGA with Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher Specifications
- Video Bandwidth: 450MHz (-3db), 200mVp-p
- Audio Supported: Stereo Audio
- Audio Bandwidth: 60MHz, (-3dB), Audio Right=60MHz, Audio lift=60MHz)
- Audio Frequency Respond: 20Hz-20KHz
- Gain Flatness: 90 Mhz, .1dB
- Differential Gain Error: .01% , .1dB
- Differential Phase Error: .02, .1dB (RL-150 _)
- Fast Settling Time: 15ns to 0.1%
- All Hostile Crosstalk: -84 db @ 5 MHz, -54 @ 50 MHz
- Channel Crosstalk: -56 db @ 100 Mhz
- Slew Rate: 1000Vlus, G=+1.2 V Step
- High OFF Isolation: -100dB @10MHz
- Output Current: 100mA
- Low power CMOS: 500 uA Quiescent Current
- Controls: IR Remote Controller (38KHz), Front panel selection buttons with LCD readout and RS-232
- Power Consumption: 450mA (max)
- Switcher Size (LxWxH): 17.32 x 7.80 x 1.73 in (440 x 200 x 44 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Power Source: 12VDC, 2A
HDTV Supply includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR THROUGH THIRD YEAR WARRANTY: The first three years are direct with Shinybow at RMA Request. The 3-year warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 3 years from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service.
4TH THROUGH 5TH YEAR WARRANTY: The 4th through the 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 4th and 5th year.
You can also email CPS and email HDTV Supply as well as call us a 800-841-9238 if you have any questions with this 5 year bundled warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-4144TB 4x4 VGA with Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.