This SB-6135R Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 Receiver
extends video signals up to 300 meters (1000ft) using inexpensive CAT5 / CAT6 UTP cable. A video extender consists of both a transmitter (needs to be purchased) and receiver. The transmitter connects to your local video source and allows you to extend to a single or multiple remote receivers. Cat5 composite video Splitter extender via Cat5 is the ideal solution for applications to display the same image on multiple remote locations.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Shinybow SB-6135R Composite Video/Audio to CAT5 RX w/3-Yr Warranty Features:
- Composite Video or Digital Audio CAT5 Receiver
- Triple high speed differential driver
- Category UTP cable maximum length to 1000 ft
- Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets
- 1 CAT5 Input
- 1 1 Composite Video + Stereo Audio -or- Digital Audio Output
- Lower power consumption, full load under 300 mA
- Tint and Brightness control
These Composite Video, Digital & Stereo Audio to CAT5 Receivers are commonly used at restaurants, bars, clubs and other HDTV environments for video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations and advertising. Please note a VGA Remote Transmitter are not included and must be purchased separately along with the Splitter/Extender for correct functionality.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-6135R Composite Video/Audio to CAT5 RX w/3-Yr Warranty today?