Shinybow SB-3879 7x2 Multi Format HDMI Video Scaler Selector Switch
The SB-3879 video graphics scaler supports seven different inputs, including ports such as Composite Video, S-Video (Y/C), Component Video (YPBPR) 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, DVI (1920x1200), HDMI 1080p-60, Display Port (2560x1600. It can convert those inputs into HDMI, VGA, S/PDIF, and Stereo Audio signals. It supports S-Video with 3D comb filter and HDMI 3D 1.4a formats while being HDCP 2.0 Compliant. HDCP support DVI/HDMI/Display Port.
In SB-3879, video Input signal automatically detects the video format using NTSC/PAL/SECAM systems. It also supports high definition RGB digital HD signal and resolutions ranging from 480i/p, 576i/P, 720p and 1080i/p to higher DVI resolutions such as (1920x1200 ), HDMI 1080p-60, and DP (2550x1600). Compatibility for a wide range of resolutions makes it perfect for HD 3D TVs, HDTVs, Plasma display, and monitor applications.
There are multiple ways to control the scaler. You can use front panel buttons with LED readout, RS-232, Ethernet, or IR remote control (included) to set it for the desired settings. The RS-232 interface allows for the use of a third party controller. It is integrated with a windows-based software control package, allowing you to completely control of the SB-3879 scaler from a PC.
Shinybow SB-3879 7x2 (mirrored) Multi Format HDMI Video Scaler Selector Switch Features:
- Supports HDMI 1.4a 3D formats, HDMI 1.4, HDMI V1.4 Transmitter and Receiver DVI 1.0, HDCP 2.0 Compliant
- Resolution: PC (XGA to WUXGA) and HDMI (480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p), any analog video, S-Video (Y/C), PC VGA, DVI, HDMI or Display Port resolutions, Component Video (YPBPR)
- Input: Composite Video, S-Video (Y/C), Component Video (YPBPR) 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p, DVI (1920x1200), HDMI 1080p-60, Display Port (2560x1600)
- Output: PC VGA (XGA to WUXGA), HDMI (1080P-60 with Deep color 36-bit), Digital Audio support SPDIF, and Stereo Audio outputs
- Bypass XGA and 720P 120Hz 3D signal for DLP link
- 3D ready projector for active 3D display and audio receivers/amplifiers
- Advanced 3D de-interlace, smooth edge algorithm and 3x2 / 2x2 film mode processing
- Supported 3D formats: Frame packing, side by side and top/bottom signal types
- Support full HD @24Hz full HD 3D signals with special algorithm for RH/LH synchronization
- Intelligent color adjustment (Discrete RGB color adjustment, hue, saturation, sharpness, contrast, brightness and (4) preset color modes)
- OSD (on screen display) for menu color, resolution and input source selections
- User Control Options:
- Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port
- Front Panel push button
- IR wireless remote control
- Ethernet with built-in web browser
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- IR Remote and IR Extender support with cable distance up to ~ 1000 ft (300M) Max
- Included Desktop with optional 19 inch Rack mount
- Power supply DC12 Volt, Universal Type switch 100~240VAC, 50/50Hz
Why not buy this Buy Shinybow SB-3879 7x2 Multi Format HDMI Video Scaler Selector Switch today?
Shinybow SB-3879 7x2 (mirrored) Multi Format HDMI Video Scaler Selector Switch Specifications:
- Type of Scaler: HDMI High Quality Video scaler
- HDMI Compliant: HDMI 1.4a compliant receiver and output transmitter, DVI 2.0
- HDCP Supports: DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort Compliant with HDCP 2.0 specification
- Video Inputs: Composite/S-Video(y/c)/Component(YPbPr)/VGA/DVI/HDMI/DP
- Audio Inputs: SPDIF, Digital Audio (PCM) and Stereo Audio
- Video Outputs: 1x RGB, 1x HDMI
- Audio Outputs: 1x S/PDIF digital audio, 1x Analog audio RH/LH, HDMI audio
- Input Resolution: Up to 1080p-60, 1920x1200 and 2560x1600 (only in DP)
- Output Resolution: Up to 1080p-60 and 1920x1200
- Controls: IR EXT, Select buttons on the front panel & RS-232
- 3D Supports: 3D Video format in HDMI 1.4a (225MHz)
- Output Timing: 480i, 480p, XGA@60, 480P, 720P-60, 1080P-60, XGA@50, 576P, 720P@50, 1080P@50, UXGA@60, UXGA@50, WXGA@60, WXGA@50, XGA@60, XGA@50, 1400x1500@50, 1400x1500@60, 1920x1200@60, 1280x800@60, SVGA@60, 1280x800@50, 1080p@24, 720p@120, 720p@100, XGA@120
- HDMI Cable Distance: 49 ft (15 M) maximum depending on the cable quality.
- Infrared Frequency: 38KHz
- IR Extender Distance: IR Extender with cable distance up to ~1000 ft (300M) max
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS (2002/95/EC)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.96 x 5.90 x 1.73 in (304 x 150 x 11mm)
- Power Supply: Input 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz, output 12VDC, 10A
- Shipping Weight: 2.05 Kgs / 3.42 lbs
HDTV Supply has this in stock in our Texas warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the Product) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Shinybow SB-3879 7x2 Multi Format HDMI Video Scaler Selector Switch or Call 800-841-9238