This Shinybow SB-1116G 1x16 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter
provide 16 outputs for one input and can handle high resolution VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA(1920x1200) & WUXGA (1920x1200) signals. The SB-1116 is a DA with buffer amps that regenerates the signal internally so they can drive our VGA cables
up to 100 feet.
Shinybow SB-1116G 1x16 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter Features:
- Support 1 input to 16 outputs VGA Distribution Amplifier
- 2,4,and 8 output versions available
- Large Signal Bandwidth 440MHz, G=+2 Small signal Bandwidth(-3dB) 1GHz, G=+1
- Settling Time 10 ns to 0.1%, 2 V Step, G=+2
- Low Distortion over Wide Bandwidth
- High resolution for VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA,WUXGA 1920x1200
- Goods Video Specifications Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 75 Mhz
- High Output Drive 175 mA Output Load Drive
- Scan rates accepted : 50Hz or 60Hz
- Enclosure type : Support 19 inch Ear/Rack moun table Support Lower power consumed full load under 500mA
An ultrahigh speed current feed back amplifier with a phenomenal 5500V/as slew rate that results in a rise time of 545ps, making it ideal as a pulse amplifier. The high slew rate reduces the effect of slew rate limiting and results in the large signal Bandwidth 440MHz(G=+2), Small signal Bandwidth (-3dB) 1000MHz(G=+1) delivers computer resolutions up to 2048 x 2048 at distances up to 1 50 feet away without signal deterioration.
Signal quality is maintained over a wide bandwidth with worst-case distortion of-40dBc@250MHz (G=+10, 1 Vp-p). Input and output connectors are HD-15 female type. The SB-1116MRM is housed 19 inch rack mountable metal cases, 1 RU high. All units are +12VDC powered and power adaptor is included.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-1116G 1x16 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter today?