This Shinybow SB-1108G 1x8 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter
provide 8 outputs respectively for high resolution VGA(640x480), SVGA(800x600), XGA(1024x768), SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA(1920x1200), and WUXGA(1920x1200) resolutions.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Shinybow SB-1108G 1x8 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter Features:
- Support 1 input to 8 outputs VGA Distribution Amplifier
- 2,4, 8 and 16 output versions available
- Large Signal Bandwidth 440MHz, G=+2 Small signal Bandwidth(-3dB) 1GHz, G=+1
- Settling Time 10 ns to 0.1%, 2 V Step, G=+2
- Low Distortion over Wide Bandwidth
- High resolution for VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA,WUXGA 1920x1200
- Goods Video Specifications Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 75 Mhz
- High Output Drive 175 mAOutput Load Drive
- Scan rates accepted : 50Hz or 60Hz
- Enclosure type : Support wall mountable
- Support Lower power consumed full load under 500mA
An ultrahigh speed current feedback amplifier with a phenomenal 5500V/as slew rate that results in a rise time of 545ps, making it ideal as a pulse amplifier. The high slew rate reduces the effect of slew rate limiting and results in the large signal Bandwidth 440MHz(G=+2), Small signal Bandwidth (-3dB) 1000MHz (G=+1) delivers computer resolutions up to 2048 x 2048 at distances up to 150 feet away without signal deterioration.
Signal quality is maintained over a wide bandwidth with worst-case distortion of-40dBc @ 250MHz (G = + 10, 1 Vp-p). Input and output connectors are HD-15 female type. Support wall mountable metal cases, 1 RU high. All units are +12VDC powered and power adaptor is included.
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-1108G 1x8 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter today?