The RSII series switchers accept up to sixteen composite, Y/C, HD component, or SDI video sources, sixteen balanced or unbalanced stereo audio sources, and connects any one of the input sources to one or more sixteen outputs with optional volume and tone control (VT). Composite routers include a second BNC connector for looping through to another device, such as a preview monitor.NOTE: This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. See the below links of similar HDTV Supply products.
Component Matrix Switchers
HDMI Matrix Switchers
If you don't find a similar Knox product call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Knox RSII Series Switcher (Video Only) Features:
- 16x16 Composite Video (unterminated with loopthru), 16x16 S-Video (terminated, non-loopthru), 16x16 HD Component, or 16x16 SDI Video
- Glitch-free switching on the vertical interval using the reference sync input
- Vertical interval switching
- 30MHz Video Bandwidth
- SAS Instruction Set (Simple ASCII Strings)
- 16x16 Unbalanced or Balanced Stereo Audio With
- Optional Volume & Tone Control
- Optional built-in IP Control
- 5-year warranty
Knox RSII Series Switcher (Video Only) Applications:
- Retail Display
- Video Duplication
- Distant Learning
- Video Walls
- Sports Bars
Why not buy this Knox RSII Series Switcher (Video Only) today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Knox RSII Series Switcher (Video Only) or Call 800-841-9238