25ft RapidRun(TM) HT (5-Coax ) Runner(TM) Cable Plenum-Rated
25ft RapidRun(TM) HT (5-Coax ) Runner(TM) Cable – Plenum-Rated
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
This 25Ft RapidRun Cable features a revolutionary design and it is one of the best modular cabling system that offers flexibility and ease to its customers without losing signal quality. The Plenum Rated RapidRun(TM) PC/Video (UXGA) Runner(TM) Cable is an easy to install cable that exceeds all NEC and NFPA standards. Its durable and flexible covering conceals one 24 AWG pair and, three 24 AWG twisted pairs and 28AWG 75Ohm coaxial cables, which are aptly embraced with in braided layer of tinned copper and covered with aluminum shield to provide extra protection against accidental fires or wire ripping. It does not require any soldering with HD15 connector and you can easily plug it out from 3/4-inch conduit.
This 25ft long cable is generally used for in-wall installation for A/V equipment. It easily transmits HDMI and DVI audio signals form source to destination without compromising the audio and video quality. It comes with a connector and a pulling cap that not only allows you to uninstall this cable without any hassles but also bears up to 15lbs tension of wires. Make sure while setting up a HDMI system, a passive wall plate or flying lead must be installed on the source point and an active wall plate or flying lead should be installed on destination point to split the ends of runner cables.
25ft RapidRun(TM) HT (5-Coax ) Runner(TM) Cable - Plenum-Rated Features:
- Designed for audio/video applications, such as a home theater installation or a multi-room A/V hookup.
- Color-code: Blue. Compatible with blue-coded and green-coded Break-Away flying leads and wall plates.
- Constructed from (5) 28AWG 75Ohm mini coaxial cables.
- Coaxial lines feature a 90% shield copper braid for maximum flexibility while protecting against EMI/RFI.
- CMP rated jacket for use in air plenums and other commercial applications.
- Bend radius of less than 3/4in.
- 2Protective dust caps with pulling eyes rated to 15lb/ft
Why not buy this 25ft RapidRun(TM) HT (5-Coax ) Runner(TM) Cable - Plenum-Rated today?
25ft RapidRun(TM) HT (5-Coax ) Runner(TM) Cable - Plenum-Rated Specifications:
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: blue
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 25ft RapidRun(TM) HT (5-Coax ) Runner(TM) Cable Plenum-Rated or Call 800-841-9238