Rackman誷cable management relay racks are designed to provide maximum configuration and flexibility. These racks also offer an economical solution to your rack-mount storage needs at a fraction of the cost of fully enclosed cabinets.
These relay racks are ideal for mounting electronic and test equipment, patch panels, datacom and telecom equipment. When optional equipment shelves and cable management panels are installed, the rack provides a great platform for meeting all your rack mounting requirements.
Rackman PX2 - 2 Post Relay Rack Features:
- Available in 45u height
- 19"w x 12 ga. steel uprights with 3/8 sq. holes
- Includes 50 ea. 10-32 cage nuts
- Heavy duty steel base plates
- Multiple racks fits side-by-side seamlessly
- Durable textured black powder coat finish
- Ships unassembled
- Self-squaring, easy assembly
- Manufactured to EIA standards
Rackman PX2 - 2 Post Relay Rack Specifications:
- Overall Height: 84"
- Width: 19"
- Rack Space: 45 Space
- Thread Type: 10-32
Why not buy this Rackman PX2 - 2 Post Relay Rack today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Rackman PX2 - 2 Post Relay Rack or Call 800-841-9238