Kramer Pico Tool Series Miniature Distribution Amplifiers
The KRAMER PT102 Series Pico Tools are the very latest in the Kramer Tools line. Each Pico Tool is a high quality 1x2 Distribution Amplifiers designed studios, shops & showrooms. Housed in a matchbox size enclosure, just 2.5" x 2.5" x 1", the Pico Tools split a single input source into two identical outputs. Each use an external 12V DC power source, perfectly suited for field use.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The Kramer PT102A is a high performance audio distribution amplifier for unbalanced stereo signals. It will take one stereo input and distribute the signal to two identical stereo outputs.
Pico Tool Series Miniature Distribution Amplifiers Features:
- Level (Gain) Controls. S/N Ratio - 71.6dB. Ultra-compact - Part of the Kramer PicoTOOLSTM family of extremely compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Why not buy this Pico Tool Series Miniature Distribution Amplifier today?
Pico Tool Series Miniature Distribution Amplifiers Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 audio stereo, 1Vpp/20k on a 3.5 mm miniplug connector.
- OUTPUTS: 2 audio stereo, 1Vpp/150 on 3.5 mm miniplug connectors.
- MAX. AUDIO OUTPUT: 6 Vpp.
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 100 kHz.
- S/N RATIO: 71.6dB.
- CONTROL: Gain: - 0.7 to +2.3dB, EQ.: 0 to 2.2dB, via trimmers accessible from side panel.
- COUPLING: AC.
- THD+NOISE: 0.017%, 1 kHz.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 30mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36 x 2.56 x 1, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.1 kg. (0.22 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket. Weight: 3 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer Pico Tool Series Miniature Distribution Amplifiers or Call 800-841-9238