The Kramer PT-101R is a high performance, ultra large bandwidth RF line amplifier. It accepts a single RF input such as a typical CATV/MATV signal and amplifies it for long cable and remote distribution uses. Extra wide bandwidth of up to 3000MHz (3GHz) and exceptional low noise ensures that the unit remains transparent in the most critical applications.
The input and output are matched to 75 ohm impedance. A 12V power supply is included, but the optional VA-50P can power up to six Kramer devices requiring 12VDC. The PT-101R is part of the Kramer PicoTOOLS family of compact, high quality, and cost effective solutions for a variety of applications.
Kramer PT-101R RF Line amplifier Feathers:
- High Bandwidth - 40-3000MHz.
- Gain - + 20dB typical across band.
- Ultra-compact - Part of the Kramer Pico TOOLSTM family of extremely compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
Kramer PT-101R RF Line amplifier Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 RF/75, on an褾type connector.
- OUTPUT: 1 RF/75, on an褾type connector.
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 40-3000MHz.
- COUPLING: AC.
- RF GAIN: + 20dB typical across band.
- NOISE FIGURE: 3.5dB.
- POWER SOURCE: 12 VDC, 78.8mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36 x 2.56 1, W, D, H.).
- WEIGHT: 0.1kg (0.22 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: Model VA-50P power supply with six 12VDC outlets.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer PT-101R RF Line amplifier today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer PT-101R RF Line amplifier or Call 800-841-9238