This premium grade 1 foot S-Video Audio cable
is designed to send an S-Video and Audio signal (Mono or Stereo) from A/V devices such as DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Replay TV Boxes, VCR's, Satellite Receivers and even some Gaming Systems to TV's, HDTV's or Projectors. Our premium grade S-Video + Audio RCA cables are built to a very similar spec as a Monster Cable and the video is tested to 480p and the audio is tested to 50 Khz. The test results are sent to you with your S-Video cable.
Proper cable selection is critical to a home theatre quality visual experience. Because video signals travel at higher frequencies than audio, they are more prone to cable-induced signal loss. Cheaply manufactured cables contribute to a variety of picture problems– including poor color saturation and "ghosting", not to mention video "snow", spots and other outside interference. These premium S-Video Cables at tested to >10-Mhz before we ship assuring them to pass a 480p signal without any degradation.
S-video cables carry the color and brightness (chrominance and luminance) parts of the video signal separately. To carry these signals, S-video cable has to consist of two separate cables in one jacket. Most manufacturers try to cram two miniature cables into the same size jacket you'd normally use for one. This process tends to change the impedance of the cable, resulting in signal loss and a bad picture.
Tests performed on the S-Video + stereo audio cable:
- Series Resistance____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ____picofarads, or immeasurable____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Series Inductance_____ microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees or immeasurable__
- Crosstalk between wires____db, or immeasurable____
- 480p Video frequency response - 0 Hz to 10 MHz, +-____ db
- Audio frequency response - 0 Hz to 50 KHz, +-____ db
- 24KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable visual inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Dolby Digital Audio Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- DTS Audio Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
This S-Video cable is tested to be flat to 10 MHz guaranteeing it to pass a 480p signal without impact to the signal.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture. The cables come in grey or black, our choice, whichever tests better.
See the perfect frequency response out to 10-MHz below assuring you of the finest picture when you buy this 480p tested S-Video cable.
Your video is only as good as the audio S-Video cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1 foot audio and S-Video cable today?