The first speaker cable designed to give high definition sound quality and meet all the requirements of plenum applications. These Plenum Speaker Cables are 16/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, unshielded with an overall jacket.
Plenum Speaker Cables Applications:
- Indoor within ducts, plenums and other spaces used for environmental air for Intercom, Security, Sound, Audio, Background music, etc.
Plenum Speaker Cable Construction Parameters:
- Length: 1,000 Feet
- Conductor: 16 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 19x29
- Insulation Material: Polymer Alloy
- Insulation Thickness: 0.010'' Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Shield: None
- Drain: None
- Jacket Material: Flexible Plenum
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.159'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 25 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: NFPA 262 Flame Test
- The Jacket is sequentially footmarked.
Plenum Speaker Cable Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- NEC RATING: CMP, NEC Article 800
- APPROVALS: (UL) C(UL) Listed or c(ETL)us Listed
- Temperature Rating: -10癈To +60癈
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 33 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 4.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- Jacket Color: Gray
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Plenum Speaker Cable Mechanical Properties:
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension: 54 lbs
- Min. Bend Radius (Install): 1.8
Why not buy this Plenum Speaker Cable today?
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Plenum Speaker Cables - 16 AWG - 1,000 Feet or Call 800-841-9238
Plenum Speaker Cables - 16 AWG - 1,000 Feet
Recently Viewed Items