The first speaker cable designed to give high definition sound quality and meet all the requirements of plenum applications. These Plenum Speaker Cables are 16/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, unshielded with an overall jacket.
Plenum Speaker Cables Applications:
- Indoor within ducts, plenums and other spaces used for environmental air for Intercom, Security, Sound, Audio, Background music, etc.
Plenum Speaker Cable Construction Parameters:
- Length: 1,000 Feet
- Conductor: 16 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 19x29
- Insulation Material: Polymer Alloy
- Insulation Thickness: 0.010'' Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Shield: None
- Drain: None
- Jacket Material: Flexible Plenum
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015'' Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.159'' Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 25 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: NFPA 262 Flame Test
- The Jacket is sequentially footmarked.
Plenum Speaker Cable Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- NEC RATING: CMP, NEC Article 800
- APPROVALS: (UL) C(UL) Listed or c(ETL)us Listed
- Temperature Rating: -10癈To +60癈
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 33 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C: 4.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black, Red
- Jacket Color: Gray
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Plenum Speaker Cable Mechanical Properties:
Cold Environment Precautions:
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension: 54 lbs
- Min. Bend Radius (Install): 1.8
Due to the nature of PVC Compounds to become non-pliable when stored or handled in ambient temperatures of 32 deg. F or less, we recommend the following:揚rior to installation, condition the cable for at least 24 hours at room temperature to provide
the best flex properties for ease of installation.
Why not buy this Plenum Speaker Cable today?