This Plenum HDMI Cable
family uses optoelectronic technology to transmit an HDMI video and audio signals to be extended 300 ft or more with zero loss. All PC and HDTV resolutions are supported including 4K Ultra HD. The HDCP compliant cables also support DDC and CEC. Proprietary circuitry is conveniently incorporated inside the HDMI connectors to convert the video signals to light pulses and back. Since the video is sent using light pulses, the cable provides higher immunity to EMI or RFI interference and there is less chance of video dropouts due to environmental electromagnetic noise.
Plenum HDMI Cable Features:
- Supports all PC and HDTV Resolutions to UHD (4K)
- Incorporates active opto-electronics inside connectors
- Offers fiber-optic noise immunity
- Plenum Rated
- No additional power supply required
- Video supports 3D, Deep color, xvYCC Color
- Audio supports PCM, Dolby, True HD, DTS-HD
- Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID, CEC
- Thin and flexible with bend radius of 0.2 inch
This Plenum HDMI Cable requires no external power supply as the power is drawn from the 5v signal pin of the source HDMI output. The cable draws less than 0.25w of power from that source. Per HDMI specifications all HDMI compliant sources must at least provide 0.25 watts of power. If a particular source is not able to provide the required power, we offer a 5v power inserter that can be placed between the source and the cable.
The Plenum HDMI Cable is a hybrid of fiber and copper that allows HDMI signals to be extended 200 ft or more with zero loss. Among the impressive features of the Plenum HDMI Cable family is its indifference to the resolution that is being extended. It has the ability to handle any resolution or color depth including non-standard video formats as long as the maximum data rate is less than 10.2 Gbps. No compression is used so the image at the far end of the cable is 100% identical to the source.
The Plenum HDMI Cable can be used as a regular HDMI cable but without the worry of boosters or equalizers; being Plenum, also makes it possible to be used in any installation environment. Applications include, home theater, conference rooms, schools, airports, hospitals and more.
Why not buy this Plenum HDMI Cable today?
Imagine an HDMI cable that is as flat and thin as a telephone wire, is over 300 feet long and weighs less than 3 pounds! Impressed? This cable can also extend any HDMI or DVI resolution including uncompressed 4K (Ultra HD) without any loss. The 4K Javelin cables do not require a power supply and they are Plenum rated!
Plenum HDMI Cable Specs:
- Video Standards: All Single Link and HDMI resolutions upto 3840x2160 @ 30 (4K UHD), Supports 3D, Deep color, xvYCC Color
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps max (or channel rate of 3.4 Gbps max)
- Aux Data: Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID, CEC
- Audio Standards: Supports PCM, Dolby, True HD, DTS-HD
- Supply Voltage: Powered from HDMI 5v pin 18.
- Nominal: 5v (operating range: 4.7v ~ 5.3 v); Damage will occur if 5v input is greater than 6v
- Supply Current: Nominal: 40 ma, max: 47 ma
- Power Consumption: Nominal: 0.23 watts (range: 0.2w ~ 0.25w)
- Grade: Plenum (UL)
- Color: Grey
- Cross section: 5 mm x 3 mm (0.20 inch x 0.12 inch)
- Bend Radius: 5mm (0.2 inch) minimum
- Connector Pull Strength: 10 Kg (22 lbs) maximum
- Connector Housing Dimensions: Without the HDMI metal plug or strain relief: 1.4 inch x 0.8 inch x 0.4 inch (35.0mm x 20mm x 10 mm)
- Connector Housing Dimensions: Total length including HDMI plug and Strain relief: 2.6 inch
- Power: 0.25 watts maximum
- Temp/humidity: Storage: -4 to +158癋(-20 to +70癈) / 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Operating: +32 to +122癋(0 to +50癈) / 10% to 85%, non-condensing
- Regulatory: CE, RoHS
- EMI/EMC: CE, FCC Class A
Why not buy this Plenum HDMI Cable today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 2 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 or 5 Year extended warranty for this product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).