HDTV Supply's PC to TV converter
is a brand new converter that allows you to convert your PC or any source device with a VGA output and display it on an older composite or s-video TV.
PC to TV converter Features:
This product is very easy to install:
- Converts Computers VGA Signal into RCA composite video or S-Video
- Connectors Output: VGA Female Jack
- Connectors Output: VGA Female Jack for pass though
- Connectors Input: RCA Composite Female Jack
- Connectors Input: S-Video 4 Pin Female Jack
- Mirrors PC applications on TV monitors
- Special circuitry reduces video flickering
- convent front panel controls
- Full function remote control
- Supports NTSC and PAL video standards
- Unit Plug and Play no software needed
- USB powered via computers USB Type A port
- Unit Includes VGA ,Video and USB Cables users manual and remote batteries 2 AAA
- Dimensions: 6.5 Inches x 1.5 Inches x 4.5 Inches
On you computer connect the VGA, 3.5mm audio and USB cables.
On your TV connect either the composite or s-video and the right and left audio cables.
The converter is ideal to mirror your computers image for slide presentations, websites, games, movies and other PC applications with resolutions up to 1024 x 768. The PC-TV1 has a full function remote for picture adjustment, flickering and zoom controls and is powered via the computers USB port. The PC-TV1 is plug and play and is NTSC and PAL compatible. The PC-TV1 includes a VGA pass though cable so you do not have to disconnect or interrupt your monitor and the unit also includes video cables, USB cable and 2 AAA batteries for the remote.
Why not buy this PC to TV converter today?