PC to HDMI over LAN
adapter is an perfect networking display solution as it allows multiple users on the same Ethernet network to access the display without physically connecting their computer directly to the display. This RJ45 to HDMI Adapter supports ONLY ONE connection at a time and software must be loaded on your PC of which comes on a CD.
The VGA/HDMI over Ethernet transmitter extends a laptop or MAC across a standard Ethernet network to any HDMI or VGA display. It enables users to operate a far-away computer in the display side, offering 1920x1080P high resolution and real time stream video display, with keyboard and mouse and full USB peripheral interoperability over Ethernet. It also makes you enjoy the big size TV to be a computer primary or extend monitor, no matter play 1080P HD video on TV or Skype/MSN or any computer operation; it is top choice to swap your computer to a living room big size HDMI TV via Giga network.
PC to HDMI over LAN Adapter Features:
- Support Mirror/Extend/Primary
- Connect & control up to 6 units (for 6 monitors) from one PC
- Extend your laptop or MAC across a Ethernet network to a far away HDMI or VGA display.
Connect up to 6 units for controlling up to 6 monitors from one PC.
- Easy to swap computer operation, from the study room to the living room, through the Gigabit Ethernet (more than 300feet).
- HDMI output (both audio & video), or VGA output, compatible with any displays with HDMI or VGA.
- Delivers smooth high-resolution up to 1920 x 1080P
- Easily connect additional HDMI TV/monitor with notebook/desktop computer via Gigabit Ethernet port or USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with all Notebook/Desktop computers.
- Two USB ports let you connect your most used peripheral (mouse/keyboard..).
- Microphone input port and Earphone jack (green) output for easy Skype/MSN using.
- Mirror, Extend and Primary a computer display workspace.
- Support rotation (Normal/Left/Right/Upside-Down) function control.
- Supports left, right, up and down extend display.
- Works seamlessly with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating systems.
- Ports include: 1xHDMI output, 1xVGA output, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x3.5mm audio input, 1x3.5mm audio output, 1xRJ45
- Supported protocols: TCP/IP, LPR, DHCP and UPnP
- Ethernet IEEE 802 3 10Base IEEE
- Standards: 802.3 10Base-T;802.3U 100Base-T
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45
- Supports up to 6 display screens as a digital signage function with resolution up to 1080p
- Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Print (MFP) over a network to Print, Scan and Fax from any networked computer
- Supports 500mA electric current for every USB port;
- Supports Windows 2000 and 7, Vista and XP
The PC to HDMI over LAN Adapter supports ONLY ONE connection at a time. Users can now enjoy their favorite multimedia content stored on their computer from anywhere in their home or office. The PC to HDMI over LAN Adapter also act as a display extender that supports up to 1920X1080 resolutions with the primary display, mirrored desktop and extended desktop video modes.
Why not buy this PC to HDMI over LAN Adapter today?