PAL to NTSC converter
is an ideal tool for converting multiple worldwide television standards and it is one of the most advanced and innovative full digital conversion technology proffered by most of the users today. The PAL to NTSE converters can be NTSE 3.58 , NTSE 4.43, PAL , PAL M , PAL-N or SECAM and output can be NTSE or PAL. Most of its operations are automatic even the signal and conversion process can be detected automatically.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
PAL To NTSC Converter Features and Specs:
- Full Digital Conversion Technology
- Built-in color Bar Generator
- Input Video: Composite or S-Video
- Input Standards: NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Automatic Input Standard Detection
- Output Video: Composite or S-Video
- Output Standards: NTSC 3.58, PAL
- Sampling Frequency: Y=13.5MHz, R-Y=6.75MHz, B-Y=6.75MHz
- Digital Code Bit: R=8 bits, G=8 bits, B=8 bits
- Line Conversion: 525 to 625, 625 to 525
- Field Conversion: 60 to 50, 50 to 60
- Size: 1.8" High x 9.3" Wide x 5.1" Deep (45mm x 236mm x 130mm)
- Weight: 14 ounces (0.4kg)
- 115VAC to 9VDC Power Adapter Included
- One-Year Limited Warranty
The PAL To NTSC Converter provides inputs and outputs for Composite Video signals. This high quality digital device converts between 50 and 60 Field Rates and between 525 and 625 Line Rates.
Note that you can connect both Composite and S-Video cables to the input connectors but you cannot use both at the same
time. You must select one or the other for the signal conversion process using the input select switch. V equals Composite Video and S equals S-Video
Why not buy this PAL To NTSC Converter today?