4x2 Optical Audio Matrix Switcher
switches digital Optical Toslink audio while maintaining signal integrity on long cable runs. This 4x2 Optical Matrix Switcher puts the four sets of SPDIF output signal source and two SPDIF input device connected. It can be easily split or switched between four SPDIF signal and two SPDIF signal receiving devcies.
4x2 Optical Audio Matrix Switcher Features
- Four ways of optical fiber signal input split or switch to two sets of SPDIF signal receiving device.
- Audio format support: DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM2.0 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
- Support signal retiming
- Used optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m, Output distance is up to 40m
- The input control can through R/M and also can directly press the button.
- Supports last time working state memory when power off.
- Over-voltage protection can prevent the damage caused by connecting unmatched power adapter to the machine, if the light for standby indication flashed, it shows that the output voltage from the power adapter is too high and the adaptor needs to be changed.
- LED status indication, it can tell us the working state of the device very easily.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Includes DC5V/500mA power supply
- Remote or manual control
- Active circuitry for optimum light signal transfer and flawless, seamless switching.
- Maintains signal integrity even on long cable runs.
- Will not degrade digital audio signal like passive manual switchers.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz, 24-bit resolution as well as all S/PDIF standards
- Supports sampling rates including Dolby 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, LPCM/PCM audio formats.
Connect up to four digital Optical Toslink sources such as DVD player, digital cable box, Blu-ray player etc, to the digital optical input of up to two separate digital audio processors like your home theater system, active speakers, amplifier, receiver etc. Select which one you'd like to hear via the credit card sized remote control or feather touch push buttons on front panel. May be placed vertically or horizontally and all cables are connected from the rear of the switch allowing for a neat cable installation.
Why not buy the optical audio matrix switcher today?