Ocean Matrix SW8X8NT 8x8 Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher
The Ocean Matrix OMX-SW8X8NT is a high performance, 8x8 vertical interval matrix switcher for composite video and stereo audio signals. It is a true matrix, allowing the user to route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously. Since the OMX-SW8X8NT switches during the vertical interval, transitions are glitch-free when sources share a common reference sync. There are many updated features on this popular design including audio breakaway, which provides the ability to switch audio independently from video.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Eight preset memory locations are provided for quick access to common configurations.Ocean Matrix's K-Router control software is included for applications where a Windows - based PC is used to control the OMX-SW8X8NT. There are a total of three ways to control the OMX-SW8X8NT: front-panel buttons, RS-232, and RS-485. It is dependable, rugged, and fits in two vertical spaces of a standard 19" rack. Video bandwidth of 100MHz. ensures that the OMX-SW8X8NT remains transparent even in the most critical applications.
Ocean Matrix SW8X8NT 8x8 Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- Bandwidth - 100MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-RouterT
- Windowsr - based Software is included), & RS-485.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Ocean Matrix SW8X8NT 8x8 Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher today?