Ocean Matrix SW8X8BAL 8x8 Composite Video and Balanced Audio Switcher
The Ocean Matrix OMX-SW8X8BAL is a high performance, 8x8 vertical interval matrix switcher for composite video and balanced stereo audio signals. It is a true matrix, allowing the user to route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.
Since the OMX-SW8X8BAL switches during the vertical interval, transitions are glitch-free when sources share a common reference sync. Includes audio breakaway, which provides the ability to switch audio independently from video. Eight preset memory locations are provided for quick access to common configurations.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Also, the TAKE button allows the user to place multiple switches in a queue, then activate them with one touch of this button. X-Switch control software is included for applications where a Windows based PC is used to control the OMX-SW8X8BAL . There are a total of three ways to control the OMX-SW8X8BAL ; front-panel buttons, RS-232, and RS-485. It is dependable, rugged, and fits in two vertical spaces of a standard 19" rack. Video bandwidth of 200MHz ensures that the OMX-SW8X8BAL remains transparent even in the most critical applications.
Ocean Matrix SW8X8BAL 8x8 Composite Video and Balanced Audio Switcher Features:
- High Bandwidth - 200MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232 (K-RouterT
- Windowsr - based software is included), & RS-485.
- Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations - Store multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Switching Synchronization - Synchronize either to external reference or the incoming video.
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Ocean Matrix SW8X8BAL 8x8 Composite Video and Balanced Audio Switcher today?