Ocean Matrix 1x10 Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
The OMX-7028 from Ocean Matrix is a high-performance distribution amplifier for YC/Video and Audio signals and other demanding professional applications. The device supports high video bandwidth of 370Mhz so that excellent performance can be achieved even in the most extreme situations. The function of this distribution amplifier is to split one 4-pin or BNC Video and RCA L & R audio to five identical outputs without any loss or delay in the signal quality. A user can produce more than hundred copies of video tapes by using multiple daisy chained units through looping inputs. The device also allows you flexibility to choose between Video AC or DC.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
One of the most significant and interesting feature of this splitter is its flip of switch that allows conversion of Y/C source to 10 composite video outputs. Most of its uses can be seen in those environment where video duplication are performed to deliver high quality video duplicates, video showrooms where identical pictures are sent to multiple high-definition monitors or for easy on-line conversion between YC and composite signals.
Ocean Matrix 1x10 Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 370MHz (-3dB).
- Dual Format - The equivalent of two DAs in one box. The unit has a 1:10 composite video with stereo Audio section and a 1:10 s-Video (Y/C) with stereo Audio section.
- Built-in Bi-Directional Format Conversion with
- Digital Comb Filter - The VM-10YCxl can be a mixed output format 1:20 DA (10 composite video and simultaneously 10 s-Video (YC) with stereo audio) for either the composite video input or the s-Video (YC) input.
- Extra Converted Output Connectors - For each signal type, composite video and s-Video (Y/C), there is a dedicated format converted output.
- Looping Inputs.
- Input Signal Termination.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 2U.
Why not buy this Ocean Matrix 1x10 Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier today?
Ocean Matrix 1x10 Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier Specifications:
- Inputs: 1 Composite Video Looping, 1vpp/75 Ohms On A Bnc Type Connector. 1 Looping (Y), 1vpp/75 Ohms, C 0.3vpp/75 Ohms On A 4p Connector. 2 Stereo Audio Looping 1vpp/50k Ohms On Rca Connectors.
- Outputs: 10 + 1 Composite Video 1vpp/75 Ohms + 1 Composite Video 1vpp/75 Ohms On Bnc Connectors. 10 + 1 Yc, Y=1vpp/75 Ohms, C=0.3vpp/75 Ohms On 4p Connectors. 2 X 10 Audio Stereo, 1vpp/150 Ohms On Rca Connectors.
- Video Bandwidth (-3db): 370mhz (Composite To Composite).
- Audio Bandwidth (-3db): 100 Khz.
- Diff. Gain: 0.05%.
- Diff. Phase: 0.15.
- K-factor: 0.05%.
- Video S/N: 75.5db.
- Audio S/N: 80db. Unweighted (1vpp.).
- Video Crosstalk: -61db @ 5mhz.
- Non Linearity: 0.1%.
- Control: Yc To Yc Or Composite, Composite To Composite Or Yc, Pal/Ntsc Program Switches.
- Coupling: Dc Or Ac (Video); Ac (Audio) At Input, Dc At Output.
- Audio Thd: 0.046% @ 1khz. 2nd Harmonic: 0.003% (1khz).
- Power Source: 230vac 50/60 Hz (115v U.S.A.), 14 Va.
- Video Max. Output Level: 2.2vpp, Composite.
- Audio Max. Output Level: 26.5vpp.
- Audio Crosstalk: -85db @ 1khz.
- Dimensions: 19 Inch (W), 7 Inch (D), 2u (H) Rack Mountable.
- Weight: 3.8kg (8.4 lbs) Approx.
- Accessories: Power Cord.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Ocean Matrix 1x10 Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier or Call 800-841-9238