Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBL0001 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set with Two-Way IR - RS232 - PoC
Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBL0001 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set with Two-Way IR - RS232 - PoC extends uncompressed HDMI signals via HDBaseT over ethernet cables up to 230 feet. The system takes advantage of simple plug and play functionality while supporting resolutions at 4K2K@60Hz(4:2:0), 4K2K@30Hz, 1080P@120Hz and 1080P 3D@60Hz. It also Supports up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio).
The system delivers bidirectional PoC (power over Cable) flexibility reducing the need for additional power runs to either the transmitter or receiver. The compact design of the transmitters and receivers, along with PoC, make the Ocean Matrix 01HMBL0001 ideal for installations in digital signage and campus based systems
Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBL0001 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set with Two-Way IR - RS232 - PoC Features:
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0a, HDCP2.2
- Video Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Video Resolutions: up to 4K2K@60Hz(4:2:0),4K2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz, and 1080P 3D@60Hz
- Color Space: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Color Depth: 10-bit, 12-bit, 16-bit
- Audio Formats: PCM 2CH, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Inputs: TX- 1-HDMI Type A, 1 -3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack, 1-RS232 / RX - 1-RJ45, 1-3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack
- Outputs: TX - 1-RJ45, 1-3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack / RX - 1-HDMI Type A, 1-3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack, 1-RS232
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Power Supply: Input: AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz / Output: DC 24V/1A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.6 x .675 in
- Weight: TX 7.1 oz / RX 7.1 oz
Why not buy this Ocean Matrix OMX-01HMBL0001 HDBaseT 4K HDMI Extender Set with Two-Way IR - RS232 - PoC today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).