DVI Fiber Optic Cableuses unique fiber optics DVI cables letting your digital display(Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 328 ft. away from the video source based on DVI-D standard. Our patented optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res(WUXGA,1080p@60Hz) extension up to 495ft. This OC model does not require any external amplifier or power supply and is HDCP complinat.
DVI Fiber Optic Cable (OC Series) Features:
- Plug and Play, installs in minutes.
- HDCP compliant
- Integrated a high-quality DVI digital cable solution includes the fiber optics components and the DDC/HDCP, These are all integrated into a single cable.
- Compact and durable metallic design.
- About the same size as regular copper based DVI connectors.
- Fully compatible with DDWG DVI 1.1 standard.
- No EMI characteristics.
- Ideal for medical instruments and airplanes, Broadcasting system.
- Compatible with HDMI(video&audio)v1.2, Use DVI to HDMI adapter
DVI Fiber Optic Cable (OC Series) Applications:
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Church Video System
Why not buy this DVI Fiber Optic Cable (OC Series) today?
DVI Fiber Optic Cable (OC Series) Specifications:
- DVI Bandwidth: 165 MHz (DVI single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p/1650ft.(500m). xPixel clock must not exceed 165MHz
- Connector Type:DVI-D Single Link
- Power Consumption:Transmitter 0.61 Watts(Max.) Receiver 0.83 Watts(Max.)
- RGB and clock signals are transmitted via 4 core fiber optical cables, DDC/HDCP signals and 5V power line is transmitted via copper cables
- Optical source:850nm Vcsel
- Fiber Optical Cable: H-PCF Multi-mode Fiber(CL3 Rated)
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI Fiber Optic Cable - Many lengths or Call 800-841-9238
DVI Fiber Optic Cable - Many lengths
Recently Viewed Items