This unique fiber optical cable system lets your digital display(Digital Projectors, 30" HD LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 328 ft. (100 meters) away from the video source based on Dual link DVI standard. Our patented of optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res(QXGA) extension up to 328ft. Ideal for fishing through small openings as the connectors are detachable from the cables(requires only 1.5 inch opening). Two 1m dual link copper cables are included in the product as accessories
DVI Dual link Fiber Optic Extension (OBDC Series) Features:
- Optimized for HD monitors.
- Separate Dual link DVI-D transmission and reception boxes are connected with LC/LC connectors.
- Ideal to run through small conduits or small openings as the transmitter and receiver are detachable from the cables (requires only 1 inch opening).
- Supports high resolutions up to (2560x 1600)@60Hz, HDTV signal: Up to 1080p.
- Extends up to 328ft.(100m) with DDC connection.(HDCP Compliant and thru DDC line)
- Corresponds to T.M.D.S. signal.
- Complies with the limits for a class A digital device pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
DVI Dual link Fiber Optic Extension (OBDC Series) Applications:
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Dual link DVI Extends Apple Cinema Display
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Church Video System
DVI Dual link Fiber Optic Extension (OBDC Series) Specifications:
- Data Rate:25MHz-330 MHz(Dual link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Up to (2560x 1600)@60Hz,480p,720p,1080i and 1080p
- Connector Type:DVI-D/fiber optic cables with 8 simplex LC Connectors
- Connector Type:CAT5 with RJ45 for DDC/HDCP communication.
- Power Consumption:Transmitter 1.65 Watts(Max.) Receiver 2.48 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source:850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type:50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- External 12V power supply adapter included(plugged to either module to supply to the other over CAT5 cable), Fiber optic cable & CAT5, RJ45 cable not included.
Why not buy this DVI Dual link Fiber Optic Extension (OBDC Series) today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI Dual link Fiber Optic Extension (OBDC Series) or Call 800-841-9238