DVI Fiber Optic Box w/Audio (OBCA Series)
DVI OBCA Series lets your digital display (Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend up to 1640 ft. (500 meters) away from not only video but also audio source based on Single link DVI standard. Our unique optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high resolution (WUXGA) extension.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
It is ideal for installers who do not want to make a big hole on the wall. He or she needs only fishing through small openings as the connectors are detachable from the cables. It requires only 1 inch opening.
OBCA Box consists of one transmitter and one receiver as a pair. A transmitter converts DVI to fiber optic signal and a receiver convert fiber optic signal to DVI. Fiber optic cable connects the transmitter and receiver.
DVI Fiber Optic Box w/Audio (OBCA Series) Features:
- Optimized for Digital Displays (HDCP compliant)
- Separate Single link DVI-D transmission and reception boxes are connected with LC connectors.
- Ideal to run through small conduits or small openings as the transmitter and receiver are detachable from the cables (requires only 1 inch opening).
- Supports high resolutions up to (2048x 1080), HDTV signal up to 1080p.
- Extends up to 3280ft (1000m) - optional.
- Supports manual EDID programming as well as preprogrammed factory EDID
- Carries digital audio signal separately
- Corresponds to T.M.D.S. signal.
- Complies with the limits for a class A digital device pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE
DVI Fiber Optic Box w/Audio (OBCA Series) Applications:
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
- Church Video System
DVI Fiber Optic Box w/Audio (OBCA Series) Specifications:
- Digital Video Bandwidth : 25~165 MHz (DVI single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution : Up to WUXGA(1,920 x 1,200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p, 2k
- Connector Type : DVI-D/fiber optic cables with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC
- Connector Type : RCA Jack
- Optical source : 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type : 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- External 12V power supply adapter included
- Power Supply : DC 12V, 3.0A
- Power Consumption : Transmitter 1.65 Watts(Max.) Receiver 2.48 Watts(Max.)
- Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0-40xC, Less than 80% Humidity
- OBCA-BOX Dimension: 132 mm(5.2 in) x 106 mm(41.7 in) x 30 mm(11.8 in) (W x D x H)
- OBCA-BOX Weight: 0.40 Kg (0.9 lb) for each of Tx and Rx.
Why not buy this DVI Fiber Optic Box w/Audio (OBCA Series) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).