This unique fiber optic cable system lets your digital display (Plasma TV, Digital Projectors, LCD Monitors, HDTV, etc) extend upto 328 ft. (100 meters) away from the video source based on Single link DVI standard. Our patented optical conversion technology enables noise-free and high res(UXGA) extension up to 328ft. Ideal for fishing through small openings as the connectors are detachable from the cables(requires only 1 inch opening)NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
- Optimized for HDTV monitors (HDCP Compliant and true DDC line).
- Separate Single link DVI-D transmission and reception boxes are connected with LC connectors.
- Ideal to run through small conduits or small openings as the transmitter and receiver are detachable from the cables (requires only 1 inch opening).
- Supports high resolutions up to (1600x 1200)@60hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p.
- Extends up to 328ft.(100m) with true DDC connection.
- Corresponds to T.M.D.S. signal.
- Complies with the limits for a class A digital device pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
- Data Rate: 1.65Gbps(Single link)
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Up to (1600* 1200)@60Hz, HDTV signal up to 1080p
- Connector Type: DVI-D/fiber optic cables with 4 simplex LC Connectors
- Connector Type: CAT5 with RJ45 for DDC/HDCP signal
- Power Consumption: Transmitter 1.65 Watts(Max.) Receiver 2.48 Watts(Max.)
- Optical source: 850nm Vcsel
- Optical Cable Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125 LC Multi-mode Fiber
- Power: External 12V power supply adapter included(Fiber optic cable and CAT5 RJ45 cable not included).
Why not buy this OBC-DVI today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Single-Link DVI fiber optic extender or Call 800-841-9238