NTI VOPEX-USBV-4 VGA USB KVM Splitter
NTI VOPEX-USBV-4 VGA USB KVM Splitter allows up to four users (four USB keyboards, mice and VGA monitors) to access one USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC) and up to three USB devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, etc).
NTI VOPEX-USBV-4 VGA USB KVM Splitter Features:
- Compatible with USB computers (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Built-in hub for multiple USB devices.
- Available with optional stereo audio.
- Access one computer from multiple locations.
- Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- Supports international keyboard layouts in auto-detection mode.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
Why not buy this NTI VOPEX-USBV-4 VGA USB KVM Splitter today?
NTI VOPEX-USBV-4 VGA USB KVM Splitter Specification:
- Male 15-pin HD connector.
- Female USB Type B connector.
- Supports a USB computer (PC, SUN, MAC).
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- Crisp and clear 1920x1200 resolution.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- Female USB Type A connectors for connection of keyboards and mice.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Microsoft USB Intellimouse ®, Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard and mouse, Gyration keyboard/mouse and Crystal Vision keyboard with touchpad.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Three female USB Type A connectors for connection of USB peripheral devices (printers, scanners, security cameras, bar code scanners, etc.).
- Use to connect Motorola Symbol LS3408 bar code scanners.
- Provides support for full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- One 3-foot female 15HD to male 15HD cable included.
- One 1-meter male USB Type B to male USB Type A cable included.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1dB.
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.012%.
- Stereo crosstalk: -82 dB.
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms.
- CD quality audio output.
- Requires powered speakers.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Country-specific AC adapter included
- WxDxH: 8.5x6.0x2.6 in (216x152x66 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C).
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant
- Two years.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI VOPEX-USBV-4 VGA USB KVM Splitter or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to email@example.com giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.