NTI UNIMUX-DVI-32HD 32-Port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-32HD 32-Port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch allows you to control up to 32 single link DVI or HDMI USB computers with one DVI-D monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse.
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-32HD 32-Port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch Features:
- The High Density Switch saves rack space
- 4-, 8- and 16-port switches are 1RU in height.
- 24- and 32-port switches are 2RU in height.
- Rackmount kit included.
- Incorporates NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching; all attached USB PCs, SUNs and MACs can be booted simultaneously.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- Supports digital DVI for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel display.
- Control the switch through the front panel interface, keyboard commands or RS232.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 (low/full speed) standards.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- USB SUN start-up keys are supported.
- Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Use USB-HHEXT-xx-MM cables to connect HDMI computers to the switch.
- Use USB-DHEXT-xx-MM cables to connect DVI computers to the switch.
Why not buy this NTI UNIMUX-DVI-32HD 32-Port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch today?
NTI UNIMUX-DVI-32HD 32-Port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch Specification:Hosts
- Female HDMI-A connectors.
- Supports USB-enabled computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with DVI video.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Supports crisp and clear video resolution up to 1920x1200.
- One female DVI-I connector.
- Single link DVI-D signal.
- DDC2B compatible.
- Two female USB Type A connectors.
- Provides support for full-speed (12 Mbps) or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB keyboard and mouse.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including USB IntelliMouse®.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports SUN and MAC extra keys.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Power consumption: 10 W
- UNIMUX-DVI-4/8/16HD WxDxH(in):
- 15.2x6x1.75 (without supplied rackmount kit)
- 19x6x1.75 (with supplied rackmount kit)
- UNIMUX-DVI-24/32HD WxDxH(in):
- 15.3x6x3.5 (without supplied rackmount kit)
- 19x6x3.5 (with supplied rackmount kit)
- UNIMUX-DVI-4HD: 262,851 hrs
- UNIMUX-DVI-8HD: 217,508 hrs
- UNIMUX-DVI-16HD: 160,996 hrs
- Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation. (Cables not included)
- Use USB-DHEXT-xx-MM to connect DVI computers to the switch.
- Use USB-HHEXT-xx-MM to connect HDMI computers to the switch.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C).
- Storage temperature: -22 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant
- Two years
- Combine NTI's extenders, switches, and cables for complex applications.
- DVI-D to HDMI Single Link Interface Cable (DVI-HD-xx-MM).
- HDMI USB KVM Extender over HDBase-T (ST-C6USBH-HDBT).
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI UNIMUX-DVI-32HD 32-Port High Density DVI USB KVM Switch or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product