NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U 2x16 VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch
NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U 2x16 VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch allows up to eight users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 32 USB computers. Access USB-enabled PC, SUN, and MAC computers using USB keyboards and mice, and VGA multiscan monitors.
USB host computers and USB devices can be hot-plugged or removed at any time. Allows any USB device (keyboard and/or mouse) to control any attached USB host computer. International keyboard layouts are supported in auto-detection mode, or can be manually selected via the On Screen Display (OSD) menu.
NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U 2x16 VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch Features:
- Equipped with OSD, Liquid Crystal Display, and RS232.
- Rackmount is standard on all UNIMUX-nXm-U models.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Fully compliant with USB standards (1.0, 1.1).
- The advanced OSD user interface with password security makes the UNIMUX USB KVM Matrix Switch simple and reliable to use in Enterprise data centers.
- Computers can be shared or used exclusively.
- Crestron® compatible.
Why not buy this NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U 2x16 VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch today?
NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U 2x16 VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch Specification:
- Sixteen female 15-pin HD and sixteen female USB Type B connectors.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Supports PCs with USB-enabled OS (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Windows Server 2003, Linux) and USB ports.
- Supports PCs with USB-enabled BIOS (legacy USB support) and USB ports.
- Supports SUN Blade 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Fire™ 240 and SUN Ray.
- Supports MAC G4, G5 and Xserve.
- Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Any legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R adapter.
- Crisp and clear 1920x1200 resolution.
- Two Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation. Use USBVEXT-xx-MM and standard interface cables to connect switches to computers.
- Cables not included.
- Operating temperature: 32˚F to 100˚F (0˚C to 38˚C)
- Storage temperature: -20˚F to 140˚F (-30˚C to 60˚C)
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Two sets of female USB Type A connectors for keyboards and mice.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Microsoft USB Intellimouse, Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard and mouse, Gyration keyboard/mouse, Crystal Vision keyboard with touchpad, and iKey DI-5K USB.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- USB MAC and SUN startup keys are supported on all platforms of input devices.
- Keystrokes are translated across platforms.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Add -48V5V10A, optional internal DC-DC converter, to install the UNIMUX-2X16-U in a Telecom environment.
- 54,742 hrs
- Regulatory Approvals
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant
- Two years
- Compatible NTI Products
- Combine NTI emulators and switches for complex applications.
- VGA EDID Emulator (VGA-EDID-EMLTR)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Installation and Operation Manual for units with firmware version 2.1 and later.
Installation and Operation Manual for units with earlier firmware versions.
Note: The version number can be found in the splash screen viewed when the UNIMUX switch is first powered ON. If no version is shown, it is an earlier model.
Quick Start Guide:
NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U Data Sheet
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI UNIMUX-2X16-U 2x16 VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product