NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-LCUK Low-Cost 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP, Receiver Only, UK BS1363
NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-LCUK Low-Cost 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP, Receiver Only, UK BS1363 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP provides remote KVM (USB keyboard, USB mouse, and 4Kx2K HDMI monitor) access to a USB computer up to 328 feet (100 meters) over a Gigabit network using a single CAT6/6a/7 cable.
Each Low-Cost 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and also supplies video to a local monitor, and a remote unit that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx or a Point-to-Many connection via a network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-LCUK Low-Cost 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP, Receiver Only, UK BS1363 Features:
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160 @30Hz YUV 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz.
- Extend 4Kx2K up to 328 feet using CAT6/6a/7 cable.
- In a Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connection, the max length between the switch and the local/remote unit is 164 feet.
- USB ports for keyboard and mouse.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for managed network switch for many-to-many connections.)
- When using multiple remote units, only one unit can have USB control over the source at any time.
- Built-in EDID table.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 1.4
- 36-bit Deep Color
- Dolby, DTS, PCM, and LPCM
- YUV 4:4:4
- Bandwidth up to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Easily expandable. Add remote as you add monitors.
Why not buy this NTI ST-IPUSB4K-R-LCUK Low-Cost 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP, Receiver Only, UK BS1363 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).