NTI ST-FODP-SC 4K DisplayPort Extender via One SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
NTI ST-FODP-SC 4K DisplayPort Extender via One SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable locates a 4K DisplayPort display up to 3,300 feet (1 kilometer) away from a video source using a single SC multimode fiber optic strand. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a video source and a receiver that connects to a display.
NTI ST-FODP-SC 4K DisplayPort Extender via One SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Signal tRansmission via single-stRand multimode SC fibeR optic cable - no RF inteRfeRence.
- SuppoRts UltRa-HD 4K (3840x2160@30Hz),2560x1440, HDTV Resolutions to 1080p and computeR Resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Compact and duRable design - allowing foR easy connection and placement.
- Video bandwidth: 3.5Gbps peR channel.
- HDCP and DPCD compliant.
- SuppoRts the DDC2B pRotocol.
- SuppoRts full 60fps video.
- No softwaRe to install.
- Compatible with DisplayPoRt standaRd V1.1a.
- Cables can be installed in conduit pRioR to extendeR installation.
Why not buy this NTI ST-FODP-SC 4K DisplayPort Extender via One SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable today?
NTI ST-FODP-SC 4K DisplayPort Extender via One SC Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Specification:
- Connectors (for transmitter and receiver):
- One male DisplayPort connector.
- One simplex SC fiber optic port for sending/receiving high definition video/audio signals, and DDC signal.
- Resolutions: supports Ultra-HD 4K (3840 X 2160@30Hz), 2560x1440, HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Supports full 60fps video.
- 100 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter (US AC adapters included).
- Optional universal power plug adapters available (not included).
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Power consumption: 1.3W max each.
- Max Distance
- 3,300 feet (1 kilometer) over 50µm multimode SC fiber optic cable.
- Use a simplex SC multimode 50-micron fiber optic cable to extend the receiver from the transmitter up to 3,300 feet (1 kilometer).
- Cables not included.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 122˚F (0 to 50˚C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to 158˚F (-20 to 70˚C).
- Regulatory Approvals
- CE, FCC, RoHS, FDA (Class 1 Laser)
- Package Includes
- One transmitter unit
- One receiver unit
- Two US power supplies
- User manual
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
NTI ST-FODP-SC Datasheet
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI ST-FODP-SC 4K DisplayPort Extender via One Fiber Optic Cable or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.