NTI ST-C6HD-IR-R-300 HDMI Receiver with IR via One CATx to 300 feet
NTI ST-C6HD-IR-R-300 HDMI Receiver with IR via One CATx to 300 feet is designed to enable the video and audio output from one digital video/audio source to be viewed and heard by a remote user. Each video extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source and optional IR emitter, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display and optional IR receiver as much as 300 feet away via Category 5e,6, 6a or 7 twisted-pair cable
NTI ST-C6HD-IR-R-300 HDMI Receiver with IR via One CATx to 300 feet Features:
- Allows the placement of an HDMI-enabled monitor in a location where only these parts are needed without having the video/audio source there too, taking up valuable space
- Allows digital video/audio to be viewed and heard by a remote user (up to 300 feet away)
- Provides crisp and clear computer resolution to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolutions to 1080p
- Transmits HDMI signal over one CATx cable.
- Only one power supply is necessary (Power supply can be connected to either the local or remote unit.)
- Supports an HDMI or DVI monitor. (DVI requires optional adapter cable)
- Supports 480p, 720i/p and 1080i/p video formats
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Dolby Digital and DTS
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- bandwidth to 225 MHz (6.75 Gbps)
- 12-bit Deep Color
- Lip Sync
- Supports the DDC2B protocol.
- Supports digital audio format, such as LPCM/Dolby Digital (AC-3)/(Plus)/DSD
- Support for CEC (consumer electronic control) compatible devices.
Why not buy this NTI ST-C6HD-IR-R-300 HDMI Receiver with IR via One CATx to 300 feet today?