NTI SM-8X8-AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch
NTI SM-8X8-AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch routes audio and video input from many computers to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers. This switch can drive standard VGA cables, thus eliminating the need for external interfaces and coax cable connections via BNC connectors.
Signals from a range of input sources can be distributed to various output devices. A single computer video output can be routed to one or more monitors. Each video output is buffered from each input, ensuring signal integrity throughout the system. When switching ports, the audio automatically mutes until the video has been synchronized. The audio can also be muted on command.
NTI SM-8X8-AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch Features:
- Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port or front panel buttons.
- NTI Switch Control Program with Graphical User Interface (GUI control) is included.
- Equipped with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and RS232 Control.
- Switch VGA video directly.
- Each output provides one video signal and one stereo audio signal.
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- Video bandwidth is 200 MHz or greater.
- Supports 1920x1200 video resolution at a refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- Crestron® compatible.
- Digital signage.
- Trade shows.
- Conference and entertainment facilities.
- Command centers.
- Control rooms.
Why not buy this NTI SM-8X8-AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch today?
NTI SM-8X8-AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch Specification:
- Eight Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- Impedance: 75 Ohms.
- Four Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- 1920x1200 video resolution with no degradation.
- Impedance: 75 Ohms.
- Bandwidth: 200 Mhz, fully loaded.
- Eight 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.
- Impedance: 10k Ohm.
- Maximum Input Level: 1 Vrms or 2.5Vp-p.
- Four 3.5 mm stereo audio jacks.
- Drives 8-Ohm speakers.
- Unbalanced Gain: user defined.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.01% at 1 kHz.
- Gain Adjustment: -20 dB to +10 dB in 2 dB steps.
- 200 mW RMS of continuous power per output.
- When switching ports, audio mutes until video has been synchronized.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 100˚F (0 to 38˚C)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 140˚F (-30 to 60˚C)
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, FCC, RoHS
- Interface cables between the computers and the switch are required for proper operation.
- Recommended NTI video cables:
- VGA interface cable (VEXT-xx-MM).
- VGA to BNC cable (VINT-5B-6).
- Recommended NTI audio cables:
- Cables not included.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Power consumption: 15 W
- Add -48V5V10A2, optional internal DC-DC converter, to install the SM-8X8-AV-LCD in a Telecom environment.
- 59,106 hrs.
- Two years
|NTI Part #||Rack
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI SM-8X8-AV-LCD Audio/Video Matrix Switch or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product