NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP allows you to control one or many computers locally at the server site or remotely via the Internet using a standard browser. You can securely gain BIOS level access to systems for maintenance, support, or failure recovery over the Internet. Communication is secure and can be used in conjunction with a KVM switch for multiple-server access.
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP Features:
- Full KVM - Access systems during boot up, BIOS, and frozen OS conditions
- Cost effective - Zero-U. KVM control "at the rack" or remotely over IP.
- Requires no client software. Secure, encrypted browser sessions with authentication.
- USB and PS2 - local access and server interfaces support both USB and PS2.
- Virtual media - Deliver patches/upgrades as if on-site.
- Serial port - Console access to switches, routers, PBXs or an external modem.
- Manage servers around the world.
- Remote KVM access over IP network or over a modem link.
- Local console port for direct analogous access to KVM switch.
- Dual LAN port for Remote Console and easy cascaded wiring.
- Dual USB port for Local Console.
- Remote mass storage control and redirection.
- Remote control using Java-enabled browsers.
- SSL Secure access through certificate authentication and data encryption.
- SSL 256-bit encryption of all transmitted data.
- RSA 1024-bit encryption.
- Auto-optimize the frame rate and video quality according to the bandwidth availability.
- Automatically senses video resolution for best possible screen capture.
- High-performance mouse tracking and synchronization.
- Works with most KVM switches.
- Firmware update via web interface.
- Embedded Linux Operating System
Why not buy this NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP today?
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP Specification:
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Two Female RJ-45 10/100 UTP Ethernet (HUB)
- Two Female USB Type A (Keyboard, mouse)
- One Female HD-15 - for local KVM - 3 in 1 cable 11" (28 cm)
- One Integrated 3 in 1 KVM cable to host server 22.5" (57 cm)
- One Female USB mini device connector (virtual media) and device cable
- One Female RJ45 for RS232 Port (with PC DB-9 adapter cable)
- One DC Jack for +12V DC input power
- Up to 2048x1536 @60Hz (Local Console)
- Up to 1600x1200 @60Hz (Remote Console)
- Floppy/CD/DVD/USB/HD drive redirection
- Floppy/CD/DVD/ISO Image redirection
- TCP, IP, ARP, ICMP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL, Telnet, DHCP, PPP, SMTP, NTP, DDNS
- Two LEDs: Power (red), Ready (green)
- AES 256-bit encryption for all transmitted data
- RSA 1048-bit encryption for authentication
- Authentication: SSL / Certificate, RADIUS, LDAP
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 0.4A
- WxDxH (in): 4x3.5x1.1
- Weight: 2lbs., 3oz.
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F, (0˚C to 50˚C).
- Non operating storage temperature: -20˚F to 140˚F, (-30˚C to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 0 to 80% RH.
- CE, FCC
- 1 - USB Cable
- 1 - Local PS/2 Adapter Pigtail
- 1 - Serial Adapter Cable
- 1 - Rack Mount Bracket
- 1 - CD with User Manual and Setup Utility Application
- 1 - AC power adapter
- Quick Start Guide.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to email@example.com giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.