NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP allows you to control one or many computers locally at the server site or remotely via the Internet using a standard browser. You can securely gain BIOS level access to systems for maintenance, support, or failure recovery over the Internet. Communication is secure and can be used in conjunction with a KVM switch for multiple-server access.
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP Features:
- Full KVM - Access systems during boot up, BIOS, and frozen OS conditions
- Cost effective - Zero-U. KVM control "at the rack" or remotely over IP.
- Requires no client software. Secure, encrypted browser sessions with authentication.
- USB and PS2 - local access and server interfaces support both USB and PS2.
- Virtual media - Deliver patches/upgrades as if on-site.
- Serial port - Console access to switches, routers, PBXs or an external modem.
- Manage servers around the world.
- Remote KVM access over IP network or over a modem link.
- Local console port for direct analogous access to KVM switch.
- Dual LAN port for Remote Console and easy cascaded wiring.
- Dual USB port for Local Console.
- Remote mass storage control and redirection.
- Remote control using Java-enabled browsers.
- SSL Secure access through certificate authentication and data encryption.
- SSL 256-bit encryption of all transmitted data.
- RSA 1024-bit encryption.
- Auto-optimize the frame rate and video quality according to the bandwidth availability.
- Automatically senses video resolution for best possible screen capture.
- High-performance mouse tracking and synchronization.
- Works with most KVM switches.
- Firmware update via web interface.
- Embedded Linux Operating System
Why not buy this NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP today?
NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP Specification:
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Two Female RJ-45 10/100 UTP Ethernet (HUB)
- Two Female USB Type A (Keyboard, mouse)
- One Female HD-15 - for local KVM - 3 in 1 cable 11" (28 cm)
- One Integrated 3 in 1 KVM cable to host server 22.5" (57 cm)
- One Female USB mini device connector (virtual media) and device cable
- One Female RJ45 for RS232 Port (with PC DB-9 adapter cable)
- One DC Jack for +12V DC input power
- Up to 2048x1536 @60Hz (Local Console)
- Up to 1600x1200 @60Hz (Remote Console)
- Floppy/CD/DVD/USB/HD drive redirection
- Floppy/CD/DVD/ISO Image redirection
- TCP, IP, ARP, ICMP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL, Telnet, DHCP, PPP, SMTP, NTP, DDNS
- Two LEDs: Power (red), Ready (green)
- AES 256-bit encryption for all transmitted data
- RSA 1048-bit encryption for authentication
- Authentication: SSL / Certificate, RADIUS, LDAP
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 0.4A
- WxDxH (in): 4x3.5x1.1
- Weight: 2lbs., 3oz.
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F, (0˚C to 50˚C).
- Non operating storage temperature: -20˚F to 140˚F, (-30˚C to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 0 to 80% RH.
- CE, FCC
- 1 - USB Cable
- 1 - Local PS/2 Adapter Pigtail
- 1 - Serial Adapter Cable
- 1 - Rack Mount Bracket
- 1 - CD with User Manual and Setup Utility Application
- 1 - AC power adapter
- Quick Start Guide.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI INTERMUX-KVMUIP Remote KVM Server Management over IP or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product