NTI FIBER-2D-LCLC-50-50M DVI Extender via Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
NTI FIBER-2D-LCLC-50-50M DVI Extender via Multimode Fiber Optic Cables
locates a single link digital DVI display up to 3,280 feet (1,000 meters) away from a computer using fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a computer and a receiver that connects to a monitor.
NTI FIBER-2D-LCLC-50-50M DVI Extender via Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Signal transmission via four strand multimode LC fiber optic cable no RF interference.
- EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
- Supports computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Small form factor allowing for easy connection and placement.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- No software to install.
- RGB and Clock signals are transmitted separately by multimode optical fiber.
- The DVI Optical Extender is the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- Remote DVI display monitoring for medical, military, aerospace, industrial and traffic control applications.
- Digital Flat Panel Displays (FPD), Plasma Display Panels (PDP) and projectors in conference rooms and auditoriums.
- Kiosks with digital FPDs.
- Color LED signboards, FPDs and PDPs for information display at stadiums.
Why not buy this NTI FIBER-2D-LCLC-50-50M DVI Extender via Multimode Fiber Optic Cable today?