NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
NTI E-PT3S-480-0100 3-Phase kW Power Transducer 100 Amps Balanced or Unbalanced Features:
- Monitors and reports kW real power of any 3 phase circuit, such as the power a building consumes.
- Split-core design allows installation of CT without disconnecting conductor.
- Color coded CT and voltage leads.
- Smart electronics in sensors automatically detect phase reversal.
- Input primary voltage: 208 to 240 or 480 VAC RMS
- Number of phases monitored: one or three
- Balanced Loads: one CT model (assumes single reading represents all phase currents)
- Unbalanced Loads: three CT model, one black, red, and yellow.
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Maximum primary current: Up to 2400 amps continuous per phase
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Supply power (current loop): 9-30VDC; 30 mA max.
- Requires the E-S420MA-24V to operate.
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- How to install: sensors tie directly into the line. Caution: should be installed by qualified electricians only.
- Make sure electrical service is disconnected before making any electrical connections.
- Compatible with E-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.
Why not buy this NTI E-PT3S-480-0100 3-Phase kW Power Transducer 100 Amps Balanced or Unbalanced today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
|NTI E-PT3-600-5V 3-Phase AC Voltage Transducer|
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI E-PT3S-480-0100 3-Phase kW Power Transducer 100 Amps or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product
Why not buy this NTI E-PT3S-480-0100 3-Phase kW Power Transducer 100 Amps today?
NTI E-PT3S-480-0100 3-Phase kW Power Transducer 100 Amps
Recently Viewed Items