Connect the liquid detection sensor E-LD to a set of terminals (1-5) marked "DIGITAL IN". The twisted orange sensing cable should be placed flat on the surface (usually the floor) where liquid detection is desired. If tape is required to hold the sensor in place, be sure to only apply tape to the ends, exposing as much of the sensor as possible. At least 5/8" of the sensor must be exposed for it to function.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
NTI E-LD17-20 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style Features:
- For detecting water presence and warning of flooding.
- 100% waterproof electronics.
- Detects any conductive liquid or moisture.
- Minimum puddle: 0.6" (15 mm) diameter.
- Detects liquid depth >0.1" (2.5 mm).
- Voltage and current:
- Open Circuit: 5VDC max @ 1µA.
- Closed circuit: <300mV @ 10.7mA.
- Available water sensor cable (x) lengths: 1/10/50/100/200/400/600/800/1000 feet.
- Bend radius: 0.375" (9.53 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 167˚F (0 to 75˚C).
- Available 2-wire plenum cable (y) lengths: 5/10/20/50/100 feet.
- Plenum rating: CL2P (UL)
- Diameter: 0.25 in (6.35mm)
- Contact an NTI product consultant for cable lengths over 100 feet (30 meters) - supports up to 1,000 feet (305 meters).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- MTBF: 10,869,188 hrs
- Use self-adhesive clips (E-CLPxx-LD) to prevent sensor rope cable from shifting after installation
- Compatible with E-MINI-LXO and E-MICRO.
- Up to four E-LDx-y can be connected to a single screw terminal pair.
Why not buy this NTI E-LD17-20 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
|NTI E-LDT100-10 Liquid Detection Sensor|
NTI E-LD17-20 User Manual
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI E-LD17-20 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product