NTI E-AVDS-GSM-P GSM Automatic Voice Dialer, Powered
This NTI E-AVDS-GSM-P GSM Automatic Voice Dialer, Powered is used to send voice or text GSM or SMS alert messages from an ENVIROMUX Enterprise Environment Monitoring System (SYSTEM) to any user's cell phone or device capable of receiving voice or SMS messages. Before connecting the E-AVDS-GSM to the SYSTEM, a GSM SIM card configured for GSM voice messaging and SMS messaging must be installed in the E-AVDS-GSM following instructions below.
The E-AVDS-GSM-P includes a 12VDC power supply for connection to E-MINI-LXO or any other SYSTEM where an external power supply will be needed.
NTI E-AVDS-GSM-P GSM Automatic Voice Dialer, Powered Features:
- 7-segment display- displays the number input and provides indicators for phone numbers.
- When the dot of display blinks slowly, this means the GSM module is working normally;
- When the dot of display blinks fast, this means the GSM module or SIM card is faulty\missing.
- "E1" - "E8" indicators: ON while setting E1-E8 phone/mobile phone numbers.
- GSM indicator:
- LED OFF = GSM module power is OFF or doesn’t work
- 600ms (milliseconds) ON and 600ms OFF = SIM card has not been inserted /no signal/ in the network registration process.
- 75ms ON/3s (seconds) OFF = network register success, (control channel and user information exchange successful), GSM module works normally.
- LED indicator ON = dialer is in alarm, alert triggering is in process.
- Connection Cable
- red = 12V
- black = Negative (ground)
- white = Alert trigger
- Buttons: used to enter programming
- Antenna connection
Why not buy this NTI E-AVDS-GSM-P GSM Automatic Voice Dialer, Powered today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).